Saturday, May 14, 2011

Captain's dead skin, hat, and beak!

The Able sisters are evil! They have killed the bus driver Captain, and are selling his skin, hat, and beak for money. Although I'm smiling in this picture really I'm just hiding my 'OhMyGosh!' face. Can you believe it? If the Able sisters were so obsessed with money I would have gave them some if they asked. Sadly both Able sisters are put in jail. Weirdly only for a month. Cooper and the other guard dogs are now keeping a sharp eye out. Townie such a corrupt town!

2 comments:

  1. I really really love your blog! Your stories are just so funny :P

    Maybe we can WiFi sometime? Oh and maybe you can visit my ACCF Blog! AnimalCrossing3DS.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kadoe! I love to hear your feed back =B,

    Sure, I would love to wifi sometime! Yes I will- in fact I'm going to check you blog right now! xD

    ReplyDelete