Thursday, March 3, 2011

The results are in!

 The results are finally in! and when Pelly announced it on the radio of Townie, animals scurried all over even if they were in their sleeping cloths and went to the bulletin board! I was so excited, even though their was a huge line at the Bulletin board from people taking a look. After some animals saw the board they would cry, shout for joy, or be mad.. I wonder who it is! In the end I voted for Tom Nook, even though hes a rip off in his shop. After two hours of waiting, I looked at the post! And guess who was chosen? Look at the image.

Its sad Pelly typed the wrong date.. but anyways its Dr.Shrunk! I HAD TO ADMIT, I'M SURPRISED..
Yet I would have been astonished for who ever was voted. Good Job, Dr.Shrunk! May he be a good mayor!
And for other news, people are throwing party's and celebrating while other suffer from betting (Tom Nook).
Seems like Ray is a 'Rich Man' now!


No comments:

Post a Comment